Terms & Conditions
Before using or obtaining any information or services through this website, please carefully read the following terms and conditions.
- Definitions and Terms The following terms used herein shall have, unless the context otherwise requires, the meanings specified below:
Food Hub Consulting: is the trade name (brand) of SC FOOD HUB CONSULTING SRL, a legal entity headquartered in Bucharest, Sector 1, Voineți Street, No. 21, registered with the Trade Register under number J40/15020/2020, with Fiscal Identification Code 39447510.
Site/website: belongs to SC FOOD HUB CONSULTING SRL, hosted at www.foodhubconsulting.ro and its subdomains, through which the user can access information regarding the services and products offered by SC FOOD HUB CONSULTING SRL.
User: represents the person who accesses the website for private or professional purposes and has accepted the terms and conditions of this website, fulfilling all the requirements of the registration process.
Seller: the legal entity SC FOOD HUB CONSULTING SRL.
Buyer/client: can be any legal person over 18 years of age or a legal entity benefiting from Food Hub Consulting services.
Abuse of Use: represents the use of the website in a manner contrary to industry practice, regulations, and current legislation or in any other way that may harm SC FOOD HUB CONSULTING SRL.
- Website Content The information published on the website consists of general interest information, presentation of Food Hub Consulting services, its partners, as well as other information considered to be of interest to users.
- Website Usage The user undertakes to access and use the website for purposes and by means that do not constitute abusive use.
- Limitation of Company Liability The company is not and cannot be held responsible for damages caused by errors, inaccuracies, or the non-updating of information published or maintained on the website, which are not due to its fault.
The company reserves the right to supplement and modify any information on the site.
Any issues arising from the services presented on the site will be resolved amicably within 15 working days from the date of written notification of the problems by the user.
- Placing an Order To contract a marketing service, the buyer will contact the FOOD HUB Consulting provider to set the terms of collaboration.
- Payment Methods The price of each service will be paid in accordance with the contract established in advance with the FOOD HUB CONSULTING provider.
- Processing of Personal Data For details, please refer to the Personal Data Processing page.
- Newsletter Any visitor to the site can subscribe to Food Hub Consulting newsletters.
The client, user, or visitor subscribed to the newsletter can opt out at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in all Food Hub Consulting newsletters. The client’s, user’s, or visitor’s unsubscribe from newsletters does not imply a waiver of acceptance of the terms and conditions.
- Cookie Usage Policy For details, please refer to the Cookie Usage Policy page.
The company is not liable for any loss, costs, lawsuits, claims, expenses, or other liabilities if they are directly caused by a breach of the terms and conditions.
- Complaints, Reports, or Suggestions For complaints, reports, or suggestions, the Food Hub Consulting team is available from Monday to Friday between 09:00 and 17:00 at the email address email@example.com.